Tuesday, May 4

song of the day + others ..

Like O Like H by Tegan and Sara


I spent around five hours today on iTunes burning five CDs for various friends and making a new and long playlist for myself. Also deleting unwanted music to make room for fashion images and manga, and trying to back movie files up on an external hard drive and failing. All in all, I didn't really do anything much productive (like sending out important and backlogged e-mails or calling my university for answers) other than cleaning out my music folder on iTunes. Hmm.
OH !
I ALSO ATE REALLY GOOD FOOD ALL DAY LONG !! PROPS TO MY MOTHER FOR SUCH GREAT HOMEMADE FOOD !! YAAARRRRSSS, NOM NOM NOM OM NOM NOM NOM.

Watched this movie with my friend the other day. Basically the movie is SO HOT, SO SEXY, AND SO SAD. Plus, everyone smokes and has nicely coloured lips, so that was a bonus !! Anyhow, Colin Firth is incredible in it; he must've worked out loads for this role, too. Colin took the Best Actor award from Venice Film Fest. This is not anything you'd expect from him, but something you'd definitely expect from Tom Ford. Tom Ford works his magic and makes everyone impeccably hot and complex in mere hour and half. This was his directing debut and it was a hit !! This man is a bag full of talents that bursts to exceed everyone's expectations all the time. Can't wait what the future will bring from him...


This ones a short animation that I found on YouTube. It was so cute and despite the cuteness, it also came with a message. So I thought, it's summer time, why not enjoy a movie for a couple of minutes ?!?!?? Oh, PS. This movie is not for children. AHHAHA. Watch to find out ! ;) ;)

No comments: