Wednesday, May 5

foundation

BIG NEWS !! TOPSHOP LAUNCHED MAKE-UP !! :O :O :O
BIG NEWS !! The Canucks lost another game :'( :'( :'(
BIG NEWS !! ..Well mildly. This is my first outfit post !! NERVES ARE BURNING UP.

I'm sorry if it sucks. Well these pictures are from the day I went over to Emily Carr's Foundation Show to support a few friends. Justin here is a super talented friend of mine; he had his lovely portrait of a man eating fries, ahhahaha, on show and I went there with another good friend of mine, Jacqueline. She's away right now backpacking across Europe by herself !! She just left yesterday.. I already miss her tons. T^T.
Anyhow, wearing Silence + Noise jean jacket, grandmother's vintage lace top, Korean black tights (WOOHOO Korean tights rock), and Sonia Rykiel for H&M wedges.
Jacqueline's wearing Zara Oxford Heels and Justin in his too gorgeous sequin LV shoes.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My friends are so cute !! Ahahhaha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: