Tuesday, May 18

Asian Flashbacks

Summer's here. Check out G-Dragon, one of my favourite Koreans.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Summer's here. Check out Vogue Nippon and their tasty editorials. Tasty meaning delicious to my eyes. Vogue Nippon produces the editorials that I end up referring back to for whatever the reason, unlike Vogue US which produces boring ones - usually.
Editorial's called, Just the Two of Us.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Frida Gustavsson in more Vogue Nippon editorial. Frida is so angelic that I'm sure that she was sent by God himself from heaven to share her beauty with the beautyless.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

STREET SNAPS. The thing that really riles me up is the fact that even though I gave my all studying Japanese this past year, I forgot so much kanji that I can't even read anything much. I thought I'd be able to. FML.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MODEL LOVES: SHU PEI + LIU WEN (More Liu to be posted later)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DAZED AND CONFUSED JAPAN.. Thomas Penhouse shot by Ben Toms. Menswear is not my guilty pleasure, it is my very explicit pleasure. I think I enjoy reading GQ way more than NYLON. No offense to Nylon lovers, but I feel as if Nylon is the same issue reprinted every month. BO-ring.
PS. This male model, Penhouse, hurts me with his bony beauty. I love him. He makes the hard-cut suits look so delicate.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And on the way back from my friend's today (we played RockBand 2 + Mario + MarioKart ALL DAY LONG ..and ate like pigs, too) we talked about Slamdunk. This got me all pumped up for manga reading, so as soon as I entered my house, I super-glued my ass to my chair and read Bakuman to save yet another page featuring my 2D love, NIIZUMA EIJI !! LOVE THIS CHARACTER. He plays with toy figurines and is a genius, need I say more !?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
fashiongonerogue, naver, tfs, dropsnap, onemanga, fashionisto

1 comment:

Unknown said...

한국에선 눈썹 없는게 참 복 없는거라고들 하는데 일본 아이들은 전부다 눈썹을 죄다 밀어놔도 이쁘네...