Sunday, May 9

pale yellow hair

Say hello to Dree + Siri.
Somewhat recent editorials. Dree's shot by Solve Sundsbo and Siri's by Sebastien Faena.
Dree Hemingway is not one of my favourite models, but she looked too cool in this editorial to ignore. I believe that her new short hair is really bringing out another image in her; she's much fiercer than ever before. I'll now keep an eye on her more. Note that there are many showings of extra-pale titties. :) :) :)
I'm a huge fan of Siri Tollerod, but to be honest, in this editorial, I'm leaning more towards her man partner. Why is his face so perfectly chiseled and bony !? To make my heart ache in front of the computer screen, that's what. AHHAHA.

DREE:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SIRI + MAN HOTNESS:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
fashiongonerogue

No comments: