Saturday, May 15

MOVIES BZZT BZZT MOVIES

GOOD: NIKITA
An old French flick about a woman named, Nikita. Her name speaks all. A Luc Besson film.


OKAY / SO-SO LAA ~~: 14 BLADES
A Mandarin film about the emperor's special soldier unit in Myung Dynasty. Starts off engaging but ends bitter in disappointment. Lots of fantasy and an ugly heroine. The lead guy, Donnie Yen, is hot though. Mmm, a plus a plus !


AWFUL: LEAP YEAR
I really don't like Amy Adams (her voice is overly annoying), so I knew I won't be liking this film. My mother's a sucker for any sort of rom-com movies, so I had to watch this with her. The only cute part in this movie is when they call her LV suitcase Louis, and continue personifying him. It's cute. I like LV suitcases.


BLOCKBUSTER: IRON MAN 2
Found the first one ..SO AWFUL. HORRIBLE. BORING. FAIL FROM HOLLYWOOD IN EVERY SINGLE ASPECT. Gwyneth Paltrow was godly. Therefore, I wasn't expecting anything from its sequel, but this sequel DELIVERED. WOW ! What a thrill and a ride it was from the beginning !! LOVED DOWNEY JR. + PALTROW (YAY FOR SUCH A SWEET CHEMISTRY !!) and Scar Jo was too hot for the big screen. LALGAHDMFAGH. I really enjoyed her awkward poses whilst beating up beefy men in tight hallways.

No comments: