Tuesday, March 23

WANG GANG

The title WANG GANG is in capitals, because everything related to ALEXANDER WANG should be capitalized. he is KING. EMPEROR WANG. I can't seem to fall in love with HIM the more I fall in love with his collections. We can talk Liu Wen after this. She's on the rise. Sadly, I can't help but to always think of Daul Kim whenever I see her. Liu's so adorable, though. I'm sure she won't be hanging herself anytime soon. Plus, I do not want to be alive for another sort of a day like that. She speaks English well also !! ANYHOW, I BOUGHT THIS ISSUE OF INTERVIEW JUST FOR THIS EDITORIAL. GAAAWWD. MY HEART IS BEATING FASTER JUST BECAUSE I'M THINKING ABOUT ALEXANDER WANG.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"What I love most about my social life now is that its exactly the same s it was before: hole-in-the-wall restaurants, bad movies, and a lot of sitting around with friends doing absolutely nothing."
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LOVE HIM

HIS POWER SHOWS THROUGH HIS LINE-UP FROM NYFW:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MORE ALEX:




oh, and liu wen can't be forgotten.. here's like a teaser pic tehehheeh:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
fashiongonerogue, fashioncopious

No comments: