Monday, March 22

street shots LAST

Of course, when we talk STREET STYLE, we automatically think The Sartorialist ! So today, when I visited and saw this pic I realized my absolute N E E D to go and purchase a LONG BLACK DRESS.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We move on from Sartorialist post, to other bloggers' influence to me today.
Park & Cube, some awesome DOUBLE WAISTING going on here !! B E A U T Y !! She explains that it was hard for her to find two trousers that go well together - aesthetically but more - size-wise. Check out her blog HERE HERE HERE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

00888 IS SUCH A FANTASTIC AND GRAPHIC BLOG OUT THERE. In these two shots out of their countless amazing ones, I thought the use of negative space + light is quite mentionable. So pretty. Loving the shadows the blinds produced. SO TALENTED. I LOVE THEM ALL SO SO SO MUCH !! Check out the blog HERE HERE HERE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OTHER BLOGS THAT I VISITED OVER THE DAY AND FOUND FASCINATING:
Tavi's blog, as always. EXCEPT !! SHE HAS NEW BOB, ITS SILVER !! KYAA !! And her review skills have improved by 6 tonnes of heavyweight trucks.. soooo DEFS GO CHECK HER OUT !! Y'all know her site, I'm sure.

park&cube, sartorialist, 00888

No comments: