Monday, March 29

say hi to asian obsession

Yes, I am Asian.
No, I was not into K-Pop.
In fact, I had no clue about Korean idols. Until. Few months ago, I started DJ-ing for UBC's Korean radio. Then I started to open my eyes. Now, I am a true Asian who somewhat religiously follows the K-Pop world.
Furthermore, my internet world revolves around Devon Aoki's TFS page. I can't move onto other sites. At the moment, my life.. it's a mess. Oh, yes, did someone say LIU WEN ?!!? Yeup.
So let's start right away !

Abracadabra by Brown Eyed Girls


devon in vogue nippon 2008
her frown is fierce than ever, her eyebrows are the most obnoxious brown, and she is so young. 2008 sure was a long time ago.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Liu Wen in V, Tokyo something something. I was bad at jotting down the editorial title, because this wasn't TOO exciting. Liu was trying some new poses out and stuff, I just don't think this is the image or look that she can excel at. Nice seeing her branching out and working with new stylists + photographers, though !!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Liu Wen in Bergdorf's Lookbook !! S T U N N I N G ~ ~ ~ !! ! !! !!!!
She gotta move her body and squint her eyes and open those lips slightly. That's what she's good at, and that's what the world wants.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Liu Wen in Alexander McQueen's Lookbook. Thinking about McQueen just brings a dark cloud over our heads automatically. His presence, ideas, and breathtaking designs will forever be missed. Liu delivers her best in his lookbook. this is why she is rising to the top. She is b o m b, a N U C L E A R B O M B !
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Was that too much of gorgeous Asian models ? Should I add in Daul for kicks ? NAWWW. I'd rather show you my fangirl obsession over this Korean band CN Blue !! ! ! ! KYAA +0+ I find them so hot, its ridiculous. I actually went on google collecting their pics. Don't judge ! Just ..judge in yous heads. LOL.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by  TinyPic
fashiongonerogue, fashioncopious, becauseimaddicted

3 comments:

AMANDASAURUS REX said...

dude. my friends and i learned the entire abracadabra dance

rachel said...

SO COOL !! im jealous. i can only do the hip dance T^T LOL

wish_starz said...

HAHA OMG. you're amazing <3
and i'm totally loving ur obsession with CN BLUE <3