Monday, January 18

prefall updates gar har har

well vancouver weather's on a run by itself.. again. it seems as if winter has already passed and gone. Past Saturday defs felt just like a day from April or whatnot. i wish to legitimately wear my huge winter coats around.. but it is as if i will break out in sweats if i do that these days. sigh.
i just keep warm with my blazer-ish jackets, you see.
anyhow, here are more luxurious, girly, cheeky, classy, and mind-blowing prefall pieces for us to fawn over.

giambattista valli, fur is VERY PROMINENT this season plus anything short with high quality tights.
valli delivers again with the feminine and simple yet soft looks. these two were my favourites.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
balenciaga, colouuurrrrsss !! ! ! ! !!!! prrriiiiiiiintts ! ! !!!! ! !! structure ! ! ! !! ! ! okay, admit it, i really did not feel anything for balenciaga's ss10 collection, but VOILA ! they come out with this stunning line up of looks for their prefall. GUGH, someone kill me now and get me that coat chanel's wearing. on a side note, i'm not a huge fan of chanel iman, i wish they'd given that outfit to another model :(
plus, aren't those pants wonderful ?!!? they scream 'b u y m e' too bad that they need to be like marked down 600% for me to grab them .. :( :( :( not to mention the ridiculously hot looking heels. those are to be worn to kill others. sigh, life is so hard to satisfy vain people. :( :(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
georgio armani, CRISP ! this is what i need to dress in for my sauder school of goddamn business affairs. fml.
note the absolute lovely head to toe velvet.. (or is it velour ??) look in second picture. plus that bag is a tacky touch that i dig.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
givenchy, what more can i say ? they stole every fashion-follwing humans' hearts with their fw09 collection !! will they be able to top that with their ss10, everyone asked.. and YES THEY DID ! not much change for the fw09 though... so will they be able to top that with their prefall ?!!?? everyone worried.. and YES THEY DID !! they came out victorious and changed. givenchy shows the world that they are serious. seriously holy, that is.
first off, just minor gasping over their simply lovely ruffly variations of nude blouses. mmmm.
then, they keep it simple with those structured coats and unbelievable booties. mmmmmmmmm.
finally, they hit it home with awfully gorgeous fur-collared coat + a suitcasey backpack (i absolutely H A T E that trend.. but ...this bag is different -0- ) oh, can't forget those olive-coloured heels. that colour is so extraordinary and it looks lovely with the gray. i loves it <3333333333
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
lanvin, makes me want to give my all to become a classier woman. i don't think i can ever slip into a lanvin anytime soon, my personality, my body, my mentality.. all of it.. is just. not. lanvin. it's too glam and beautiful.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
nina ricci, as much as lanvin makes me want to become a woman, nina ricci makes me want to stay a frill-loving girl forever <3333
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
proenza schoeler, one of my all-time favourite. never fails to impress me, and also wrench my guts of wantings through my computer screen.
isn't that yellow bag.. just TO DIE FORRRR A;LKDHG;ALIEJF;MALKDFJ. if i owned it, it would follow me to school, to the gym, to dinners and to family lunches, to picnics, and even to job interviews. it basically would never leave my side. oh, and which is better for the fur ?? short or loooong ?! i still cannot decide. both of them look oh SO GOOD.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
..well that was the end !! P L E A S E take yous time to go through the collections yourselves !! it won't do yous any harm.. these were just my favourites after all. :) :) :)
pics from style.com

No comments: