Saturday, April 10

i will buy----

I will buy Galliano shades, because his campaign is too hot for words.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
.. I will also buy these everyday, because they are SO YUMMY. The chocolate in the inside is defs better than outside. Nude Pepero FTW !! !!!! !! *note: Pepero is Korean Pocky, Pocky is Japanese. They are both REALLY REALLY TASTY. tehhehhehehe !!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
OH I ALMOST FORGOT !! i've screencapped other wants AHHAHHAHAA. Gosh, wants are basically endless. The pieces are all black, I'm really into black. Actually, I really really love black, and after finding out that I truly lack black in my closet, I keep buying only black clothes. The colour pieces ? Well, I already have a lot of them. So why not stock up on black !!?!???!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lastly, GILES DEACON DINOSAUR BAG. HOW DID THESE GO OUT OF MY RADAR FOR MONTHS, I MUST HAVE BEEN REALLY NEGLECTING MY DUTIES IN DINOSAURLAND. T^T. BASICALLY DESIGNED FOR ME, NO !?!!!?? So beautiful, makes me cry almost everytime I look at them. T^T comes in all different colours and textures !! KYAA !! ! +0+
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
fashioncopious, asos, topshop, jak&jilblog

No comments: