Sunday, February 21

oh, yeah.

So I'm back. yeah, I forgot that I did go to the island and come back. The trip was fun and it was somewhat exhausting, as all trips. I wish it never ended. I wish I did not come home. I wish time would stop and let me breathe for an extra second. But it's hard for all these wishes to actually come true.
Woke up early for once; caught the sunrise.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look at these girls on the other side of the word. I dig them. I dig their outfits. I dig every piece that accessorizes them.
Simply screaming: WAAAAAAANTT !!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ooh other pastel shots !!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
yeah, i'm a sucker for pastels and pale hair and flowy dresses and seeping sunlight and what not. chanel couture killed me. guess why.
dropsnapblogs, fashiongonerogue

No comments: